Fri, 05 Nov|
Peer Rope event
A peer rope event in collaboration with Queer Rope Rotterdam. Queer Gym is for anyone who wants to train or be tied in a safe setting to find the pleasure and confidence (back) in your body and in moving.
Time & Location
05 Nov 2021, 20:30 – 23:00
Queer Gym, Zoutziedersstraat 20, 3026 EL Rotterdam, Netherlands
About the event
- We do not accept homophobia, transmisia, racism, able-bodiedism, body-shaming. In other words, anything that goes against creating a safe(r) space for our target group(link to “who is queer peer rope for”). If your behavior inside or outside the peer rope jeopardizes this safety, you may be banned from participating in the events
- Do you feel uncomfortable or unsafe because of the behavior of another visitor? Then come to one of the organizers, even if nothing concrete has happened. We will then keep a closer eye on that person and/or take immediate action (such as a conversation with the other person). We will always handle this discreetly.
- A peer rope is a place to learn from each other. There is no workshop leader, head teacher, people who automatically know better than others (and this also applies to the organizers ;)). There are people with more experience, and people who might enjoy helping others. Be aware of what you know and don't know, and never be afraid to ask others for help (and possibly graciously accepting a "no" if they don't have room for it).
- Consent is a great asset. Do not do things with someone else before you have received active and enthusiastic consent, or before another form of consent (such as blanket consent, CNC) has been agreed.
- Wear what you feel comfortable with. Nude is okay. Just make sure you enter and leave vanilla dressed.
- Sexual acts or extensive bdsm play are not allowed. Of course a tap here and there or use of a crotch rope is no problem, but keep it somewhat PG-13.
- Due to hygiene and costs, we cannot offer a "loan rope". So make sure you have your own ropes. There is possibly a small supply of rope from @Niet-Lief for sale.
- In addition: make sure you have a rescue hook or safety scissors with you.
- Taking photos of your own work is allowed; make sure you also have permission for this, and that there are no others in the photo.
- Because we may come close to each other, we use the corona check app. Nevertheless, in principle we ask our guests to keep their distance and only come close / touch each other with mutual consent.
Peer Rope Event
This ticket gives you access to the peer robe event at Queer Gym Start: 20.30 -23.00€10.00+€0.25 service fee
Peer Rope Event + introduction
This ticket gives you access to the peer robe event @ Queer Gym including a 30 minute beginners introduction. 20.00 -20.30€15.00+€0.38 service fee